Work With a Team of Legal Billing Experts
Legal Billing Adjusters is owned and managed by an experienced, double certified, trial attorney with an extensive background in civil litigation and corporate transaction. ” At LBA we roll-up our sleeves and provide hands-on auditing rather than rely on generic computer programs to audit your legal bills.” LBA’s hands-on approach guarantees a thoughtful, thorough, and comprehensive audit.
About Our Founder
For over 20 years, Michael J. Deem, Esq. been admitted to the State Bar of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Mr. Deem is a litigation and corporate transactional specialist who is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney and Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in Civil Trial Law.
How LBA Can Help You
Our team at Legal Billing Adjusters offers a wide range of services for all your legal billing and auditing concerns. So whether you are planning an audit of your attorney’s bills or just want to discuss a specific issue, you can rely on LBA to provide you the assistance you need. Legal Billing Adjusters is available to conduct on-site examinations of a law firm’s procedures, records, work products, pleadings, and underlying records to substantiate their time and expense entries.
What LBA Does For Our Clientele
- LBA examines the published credentials of each lawyer entering time on your legal bill to ensure their hourly rate corresponds with their experience.
- We ensure that your legal fees are consistent with the fees usually charged in your community by attorneys with similar experience.
- LBA examines the quality and quantity of each lawyer’s work product.
- LBA inspects your attorney’s legal tactics, strategy, performance, and results to ensure it corresponds with the time and expense that was billed.
- We strive to maintain a cordial and professional relationship between your business and your attorneys. By doing this, we help you foster mutual cooperation and lessen tensions.